2014년 1월 2일 목요일

Review on Tuesday, December 31st, 2013.


The last day of 2013... What have I done for this year?
Although I told my friend that I also regret many things, I felt little proud of myself. I ended up with many things left behind. However, I did many thing last year, like running, studying English, and being socializing with Americans... It is not enough to say I did everything I wanted at beginning of this year, but I am pretty satisfied with what I have done.

1. Classroom Resource & Materials Development

We talked about what we have used in our class. Brad introduced us some useful websites(one of them I saw in Jeff's class). Those looked great. I should check all of them.. when I have time(when? surely soon!)

It is tricky to use Pops in class. Brad said some popular songs has not-good meaning like drug or sex. I know lots of hip-hop have something I don't like teach but I didn't know that really popular songs could have those meanings. I should use songs that I can be sure its meaning.

Well, I don't know many songs, so it may be difficult job.

2. Practicum Presentation

I brought a textbook for open class... The problem is I couldn't find out the lesson I want to do in open class. I may try lessons end of the textbook which I haven't taught before(because the time I should teach that part, all students would be sick and tired of learning English after the final exam....). However, if I try what I have in mind, it would take a long time to do. Also, I am not sure whether it work or not. I should think over more.

I wish the day I should present my lesson, it will snow a lot so I don't have to do in front of many people....

3. Teaching Culture in English Classroom

I didn't feel like studying more today. It was an excuse but it was the last day of the year! So other teachers badgered Mr.Schwab a lot( I just watched them doing. I just said today is the last day.... and I didn't need to do anything more after that. lol) to finish early, so Rob finished the class early after announce what we would do from now on. Huh? Wow.


I just dropped by a cafe and talked with other people and met my friend after that. And...  I heard the worst news of the year on the last day of 2013. I went crazy almost....


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기