2014년 1월 16일 목요일

Review on Thursday, January 9th, 2014.


1. Teaching culture in the English Classroom
I did do not bad... I thought on the test. I could find all the reasons for the fallacies.
We also listen to a dialog about Head Start and it gave me a question.
If students get affected by family factors most and schools give small impact on them, what I can do as a teacher?

2. Writing for Communication
We were on our report. He was nice. He didn't need to be... I think almost everyone could handle the situation although I didn't give time during the day... I prefer to have time to do during the day, but I am also curious about the class professors had prepared for us. The manager of this course didn't not schedule this well. Most of us are demotivated and just want to finish report and demo class. Why should we do another report? We already finish one in Riverside. They can get that!

3. Class Administration and Student Counseling
Teaching tips and tricks...
I like the handshaking.
I want to hug all of my students, at least my homeroom class students... but it is not usual even in Korea. haha. I hold their hands a lot or I put my arm around their arms as a kind of joke or kind of that, but still it is hard to hug them. haha.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기