2014년 1월 21일 화요일

Review on Monday, January 20th, 2014, drizzle - clear later.


In the morning, it was prep time. I just surf the internet and then, check some part of my lesson plan.

In the afternoon, I took the final test. It consisted of writing, reading, and listening. It was not that difficult but I am not sure that I did well. It was little fun to listen to the audio because one of the voice was Dr.Schwab's. haha.


In the evening, I went to see "Frozen" again. I saw this already on Saturday in 3D. Today, it was in 2D. I love Disney's movies and this is one of the best.

The movie focuses on 'true love'. However, it doesn't focus on merely love between a couple. Rather, it shows love of family. I like this part. Love in the movie doesn't need to be love for the only one.

Anyway, I love the song. Before seeing the movie, I didn't like the song much. It sounded too strong for me.

Watching the movie, I could see the character "Elsa." She is beautiful and was born with the magical power which gets stronger. At first, she looks so afraid of using the power because of her mistake. She was so scared of her power.

Here, in the song, she becomes free and strong. Although she is alone in the castle, she is now free to use her power and feel free to test her limit. I was so thrilled to see she change the attitude.


I may go to see this movie again. :) The movie is filled with lots of lovely songs and lovely characters.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기