2014년 1월 7일 화요일

Friday, January 3rd, 2014. Sunny


1. Speaking
As time goes by, I'd rather not open myself to public. I don't know why, but definitely, I feel uncomfortable now to talk about myself. Being active? I want to do only if......
However, it was good to hear that I looked passionate.
Conscientious. I like this word, but also I don't like this word. Isn't it funny?
I also don't like to look passionate to others. It sometimes hurts me a lot.
I should do or I can't not catch up with others. To chase my goals, I should be passionate on what I want to do. However, sometimes I am so confused.
Am I wrong? Have I done something wrong? What I am doing now? Often, I don't know at all.

So, I don't want to open myself sometimes or more than that. Sometimes it is better for me to make other people believe that I am so selfish(Actually I am!) and lazy(I am, seriously! You should see me on weekend what time I should wake up! And What I do whole day!).

2. Extensive Reading
Read read read and read.
I am reading Heidi. It is fun to read an original novel that I used to read in a short version.
Is it that great to live on a mountain like one in the Alps?

3. Classroom Strategies and Techniques
Denis said that we hijacked his class by watching a movie before the class started. However, it was he who was late... I didn't know why, but there might have been a mistake on timetable.

Nowadays, it is somewhat tiring to take classes everyday. The program should have finished with only one week in Korea for doing presentation and writing a report after three months of USA practicum. It is somewhat strange to take classes after we came back to Korea.

Anyway, it is good that there is no group work.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기