2014년 1월 16일 목요일

Review on Wednesday, January 15th, 2014, sunny and cold


1. Speaking and Interactive Communication
  We talked about boys, date and marriage. I ended up with the fact that I may not get married soon. I want to study more and I like my job. I want to focus more. However, I don't think guys who expect to get married soon like me. They usually want me to support him, not did they will support me. That are the usual men. I should find someone unusual or someone abroad? hahaha. Also, I don't want to leave my mom alone on the big holidays. If I should do, I will do the same thing to my parents in law. Sounds cruel and silly, huh? However, that will happen if I get married and my sister does. We have no brothers. Parents who have sons expect them to visit them not them to visit their wives' parents. Nowadays, it changes a lot. However, many daughters visit their parents before the big holiday or after the holiday not on the day.

Men change a little later than women do. He always wanted my family to stay with his family all the holidays not with mom's family. He insisted that she should be part of his family and not of her family at all.

It is very gloomy. I must have seen too much things when I was young. I should have seen only beautiful things, which could make me more positive about marriage.

2. Extensive Reading
Today, Noel didn't disrupt me during reading time. haha. However, I felt so tired so I just tried small rest. I was absent yesterday for stomachache. I didn't get well much. Anyway, I could have lunch with other teachers and Noel. It was not bad.

3. Overseas Culmination
Just on my work, presentation....demonstration class.
I got lots of correction from Dr.Schwab. Oh.... I lost my confidence to do my work.



After all the class, I ate Milmyeon in a restaurant. It was totally wrong choice... I risked myself getting stomachache again to eat but it wasn't worth eating. It was too sweet..T-T
But it was good to hang around in Lzone. I may have new friend from Russia, although he wasn't good at English at all. However, he looked glad when I talked to him first. He looked lonely. I should go tomorrow, again.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기