2014년 1월 2일 목요일

Review on Thursday, January 2nd, 2014


What I am thankful to : the fact that I have people who care me a lot. 
Whenever I see my phone, I cannot help but smile. I love my best friend.

1. Teaching Culture in English Classroom
Review on logical fallacy. Sometimes it is confusing to find some fallacies in statements.

2. Writing
Find and try to correct errors. I made big chaos in class. hahaha.

3. Classroom administration & Student Counseling
What is this subject for? I don't get it yet. 
2013 superlative.
I finally know why it is important to keep distance when I meet and get socialized with people. However, I try to keep my way. I try to be close to new people. Then if I find out he/she is not for me, I will stay away from him/her.
It is easy way to get hurt a lot. However, it is who I am. It is not easy to change myself.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기