2014년 1월 9일 목요일

Review on Wednesday, January 8th, 2014. Rain. getting cold


1. Speaking
We talked about praise. It is important to get praise for keeping what you do. If you get any praise even it is so small, it could make people go on and on. It works for me, too. When I had hard time for being as a teacher, couple of students sent me text and it saved me.
Last year, I posted a long text on my kakaostory, and some students replied to me like "See you again, next year" or "Let's study together." Those were real big praise I could get.
Yes, I love my boys.

2. Extensive reading
It is good to have time to read a book. I was okay the first period, but second period of extensive reading, I was dozing a lot. Therefore, Heidii and the doctor stayed on the rock for a long time. I don't know why I did that. I slept a lot yesterday.-_-

3. Overseas Culmination
I was on my report. It is really difficult to get a topic. I am just thinking about writing all my experience for this program like others. However, I don't like it. ha.......... What should I do?


Nowadays, I often go Lzone. I try to go there three or four times a week. I just chose there because it is a little close to BUFS and I like to meet new people. Although it is hard for me bring up some topic to talk, I like the idea that hanging around and talking to each others. I should study more about vocabulary but I don't feel like doing it. Sometimes I fee I am stupid because I know what I should do but I don't. Today, I felt so tired and rested for 2 hours in blanket. Then I surfed the internet for a while and now I am writing this. How lazy!

After this program, then I may have to look for hagwons to study more. Lzone is little far from my place. Is there any good places I can learn English more?


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기