2014년 1월 9일 목요일

Review on Tuesday, January 7th, 2014. Sunny


1. Classroom Resources and Material Development
Got lecture on classroom resources and material, and how to develop them. It was similar to what I had studied for the test. I, like other teachers, read H.Douglas Brown's books like Teaching by principles and Principles of Language Learning and Teaching. Also, I read other books about teaching methodologies but I don't remember the titles of books.

It is rather horrible to remind all the books I had to read. It was interesting and sometimes fun to read those books. However, when it was related with the BIG test, it became nightmare...

Still, I have some books I should read or I haven't finished yet, but I don't know when I start to read all of them. haha.

Anyway, it was good to review this. Thinking of next semester... I hope I have much time to prepare it.

2. Practicum Presentation
Okay, I got a frame for the presentation. The problem is... I'm not sure whether it will work or not. Just try. I don't care about score....................... it is lie. I care score a lot.-_-

3. Teaching Culture in English Classroom
I don't know why this class is called like above. Rob taught us about logical thinking. Is it a kind of culture thing? It could be if it is talking about the way of thinking in other countries...
It is fun to know all the theories or terms till Rob said there would be a test. It will be on Thursday...
-_- I am not good at arguments. I always get confused whenever I make arguments or find some(I don't understand him pretty often... Although I thought I understood his explanation, but I got confused again....). I don't like this class.T-T



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기