2014년 1월 20일 월요일

Review on Friday, January 17, 2014


Speaking and Interactive Communication
Poor Jeff, poor other professors. Teachers wanted to take time to prepare the lesson plan, and Jeff gave us one hour. hm... We act like students we teach and we blame. 
Anyway, I like the paper Jeff gave us yesterday, about my fortune. It was very detailed and I thought it matched with my character a lot. haha. I believe some fortune tellers and usually take good things only from there prophecy. I don't think they are bad and we must eradicate them. They are the part of our culture. You just be careful to take their advice. That's all.

Extensive Reading
I watched "Hang Over" and... I don't know why people love this movie a lot. It was filled with all filthy things. Do the men do like this when they have bachelor's party? Not everyone, but some of them. That was disgusting. 

Classroom Strategies and Techniques
Denis was right. Although I don't like mnemonics, I should teach this to my students. 
I'm not sure I am passionate to teach because I know myself during the semester. However, Thank you for saying that.


This was the technical last week of this program. Next week, I only have presentations... I'm so sorry and sad I spent this month like this.. I wish I could had have some useful time besides prep time...


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기