2014년 1월 20일 월요일

Review on Thursday, January 16th, 2014


Teaching Culture in the English Classroom
Head Start again. It was the so interesting subject but also very gloomy. If there is a gap between students and schools never fix it, why we are here and teach them? I hope we make difference everyday. I hope there are lots of exceptions we can change.

And Rob gave us one hour to prepare the lesson plan. Don't we have too much time...?

Prep time for presentation
Almost finished my work. Worked with Dr.Schwab.

Class Administration and Students Counseling
Talk about stress.
When Dongwoo asked me about stress about caused by family specifically, I couldn't do anything but hesitate. It is so private. I don't mind telling it but to some people like him, it is little hard. He and I know each other little. Also, it was group talking time, so I didn't want to make my private public.

Anyway, thank you Jeff. You are right. We are teachers and we don't have to have 20 hours to prepare.-_- Especially all of us know it won't be included to our scores. 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기