2014년 1월 16일 목요일

Review on Friday, January 10th, 2014


1. Speaking and Interactive Communication
TV show or drama.
I love NCIS, BONES, Ghost Whisperer, Modern Family, and Sherlock.
I watched Sherlock Season 3, episode 2. I love Sherlock who are so clever and proud of himself but clumsy at human. Benedict Cumberbatch played the character really well. He looked so puzzled when everyone was weeping because of his best man speech. He looked so lonely when Watson danced with his wife and he himself did not have anyone to dance with. How poor he was.

I love this drama, and all of them. haha.
Honestly, Seeley booth is my ideal man or Jim in Ghost Whisperer? kkk.-_- Whenever I see the family in Bones or Ghost Whisperer, I want to have that kind of family. With love and faith to each other.

2. Extensive Reading
Celebrity talk and word up.
I like both games. When I saw the celebrity talk in Sherlock, I was so glad to see what I have done before. haha. However, I surely love to read more.

3. Classroom Strategies and techniques
Often I felt sorry for Denis. He must have prepared a lot for this session but...
This session should have been put before we went to America.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기