2014년 1월 16일 목요일

What do I want to do?


What do I want to do?

1. Study more.
 - English, German, Some philosophies, politics, teaching, etc..
2. Work hard.
3. Take my time to travel.
4. Go skiing. (Is there anyone who go with me?)
5. Rest.
6. Clean my room.
7. Read all the book I have bought but not read.
8. Run!!!! I should run!
9. Finish this program.
10. Keep in tough with GOOD people.
11. Focus on the program. 
12. Not focus on the terrible teacher in my school.
13. Do my best.
14. Ride a bike.
15. Cry, alone.
16. Meet new nice people.
17. Spend my time with my close friends.
18. Go to USA and take part in my friends' wedding. 
19. Hug my students, all.
20. Lose some/a lot of weight. maybe 10 kg? kkkk
21. Research on study abroad with government money. ;D
22. Watch movies: The lawyer, 도망자?, Frozen, etc...
23. Watch dramas: Korean dramas, American dramas, British dramas...
24. Being lazy.
25. Eat real nice tasty food and beer. lol.
etc, etc, etc...


So dry here, the office! My eyes are dry too much!


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기