2013년 12월 30일 월요일

Review on Monday, December 30th.


1. Writing
 Learn about theories for teaching/learning writing and the reason why we teach writing in class.

2. Classroom Strategies and Techniques
- Finish "Freedom Writers Diary"
I like the story. I read the book before and watched the movie also. It is a very moving story. I want to be like her. The problem is, her life was a little bit broken because her husband didn't understand her. Why don't husbands understand and support their wives in movies? He said "I'm not a wife." Shut up. Is there a rule that a wife should help her husband but he doesn't have to do? In the movie, all the men play so selfish? What stupid animals they are. Also, I want my own life, too. I love my job, but I don't want to devote whole myself. I need some time for me. Am I selfish? However, I am different from her. Without any prize for me, I don't think I can keep going on.
- Learn Dictogloss and Do using Jeff's diary(?) kk
How can I use this in my class? First, I need good text which have certain grammar points. Second, I may change a little bit. Students can rewrite after they learn a text. Isn't it okay? In this case, this cannot give help for listening skill.

3. Practicum Presentation
Talk about our demonstration class.(-_-)
Ah....................... I don't like to do open class in front of other teachers...T-T

Nowadays I started to read a fantasy novel again. It was written 97~98 and I read this in my middle school days. The title is Dragon Raja. This novel was once picked in Korean literature textbook in high school. I love this novel a lot. The problem is that it takes lots of time because it consists of 12 volumes of books...... I finished half today. lol
This is one of fantasy I want to recommend to my friend.... but only written in Korean.:)




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기