2013년 8월 26일 월요일

Writing: Having a job that requires a lot of travel

This is my third writing in the class "Writing for Communication"



Having a job that requires a lot of travel is beneficial for my life. First, I can go to lots of places with company money and save on my budget. Money is one of the biggest obstacles for travel. However, with this job, I can go other places and there is no need to worry about money for hotel or transportation like flight. What I have to do is just go there and work, and if I have extra time, I can go out and experience new culture even for short time. Second, although it is business trip, it could be a good chance to refresh and inspire myself. Staying in one place for long time can make people dull. No matter if it is trip inside country or outside, I’ll go to other places and face new things like culture, food, nature and people. Whatever they are, they can give you a now point of view and help you change your life. This job, in a long term, should be helpful for my future. Last, travel would help make my life simple by focusing on important things. Today, people tend to have too much stuff. Packing is a process that takes important things in the bag and dumps unimportant or extra things out. It could let me put priorities on the important things even in my life because I can figure out I don’t need too much things in my life through many times of packing. Then, I can focus on important things more and it will make my life better.


Could it be true? haha. This is only my guessing.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기