2013년 8월 2일 금요일

Review on Thursday, August 1st.

Teaching listening and speaking
 : detective game. interesting way to get to know each other.

Teaching culture in the English Classroom
 : thesis and hypothesis. more practice needed. I should send my report to the teacher and ask him to review it.

Classroom English
  -> Changed to Reading and Fluency Activities. Don't forget.
  -> Making vocabulary cards. Good way to learn words. I am not good at memorizing things in short time. That's why I try to read a lot.
  -> 
  Noel explained it to us. Good to see you, the curve, again although I saw you many times when I studied.

Pedagogical English instruction.
 : preparing for demonstration class for about 5~10 min. contextualized class must be.
 : I think the simple way. give some movie poster and simple pattern of dialog. students can talk about movie.


Tired and little upset today. felt relieved after watching my these day's favorite drama, I can hear you voice.:P

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기