2013년 8월 2일 금요일

Something different

Today I could smell food(찌개?) on the fourth floor. It was strange to smell it. I checked and... there was a boiling pot in the lounge.

As soon I saw it, I was a bit angry. This was not the first time I saw that kind of pot here. I saw a woman pouring some water in the pot a couple of times. However, this was my first time to see a BOILING pot inside the building. There was a woman talking to the phone but she didn't seem to have any interest in the pot. Who made this and left it on the fire?

I was told not to order food here, and that means no cooking inside, I think. However, everyday I saw some dishes with little leftover in the corridor smelling food. Is only me who is upset with those things?

Today, I heard someone call me 'a model student'(모범생). We talked about this program in other place last year. A teacher said there were lots of teacher who ran away time to time because the program was tough for them. They didn't like to study that hard, so they sometimes went out. It may happen here, in our class in close future, which means someone can get good grade rather easily if they will attend every class. So I said I couldn't imagine those things like running away, we come here to study and why they did like that, I don't understand.... and another teacher told me I talked like a model student.

I didn't know how to react.

I have been told that I am rather stubborn, inflexible, and somewhat obedient to rules. I agree with the opinion. I am likely to follow rules if they are given to me. Sometimes I may break them, but that is rare. To me, it is worth following rules if they are for everyone. Also, I am a teacher, therefore I should follow rules. Or, what can I say to my students who always look for ways to break rules?

So, I was upset and angry. I walked down to the office and told two girls who always help us what was going on on the fourth floor. I didn't want others to know that I told this to ladies, but Noel told a little about this in the class, like "you don't like smell of food here." I don't remember what exactly he said, but that kind of thing.

Okay. Whatever will happen to me later, I don't care. Other teachers may not like me for this, especially the owner. Whatever. I am stubborn.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기