2013년 8월 12일 월요일

Review on Monday, August 12th. Hot days...

These days, it has been so hot. I had never been woken up for being hot. This year, I've woken up several times already. 
Today is the first that I write review as soon as I came home. It is 6:05 p.m. Wow!

Writing for communication
Writing a paragraph. I did homework already last week. So there was nothing to do. I just read the text book and tried some writing. It is really good to do something early not wait till the last time.

Teaching Listening and Speaking
CALL & Multimedia Instruction
It is Jeff's blog and you can find all(?) theoretical explanation here. 
(I didn't realize that the material(ppt) could be this much!)
Mobile dictation. That was interesting but also a tough task. I should dictate what friend said through kakaotalk(voicetalk), it is hard to understand without no nonverbal signal and there was time gap between someone talking and interlocutor getting, about 3 seconds. Anyway, the smartphone would be a good tool in class if we can use it properly. It is good chance to do pure listening tasks or do some speed quiz using chat room. However, you know this? 

In the classroom of 19th century, the teacher of 20th century teaches students of 21th century.

Practicum and Microteaching
Dr.Schwab, I am really sorry. For NOT to feel doze again in your class, I have lunch just a little, a bread and a pack of yogurt. However, even those amount was too much for this hot and tiring weather. I tried to focus on your class so hard, but I found out myself dozing and dozing... drinking coffee. T_T  I could focus on your second period, and now I know how important to give students some simple comprehension questions to help them understanding the text.
I should read the paper you gave to me, and study by myself, and if any questions, I will go to you tomorrow. T_T

Do you have any blog or email address? Then it might be helpful for me to review what I've learned...


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기