2013년 8월 27일 화요일

Review on Tuesday, August 20th.


 
To be honest, I don’t remember much on this day. In the very late night in which I usually start to write review, something I don’t want to recall again happened, and it has just gone.
The funny thing is that it blew up two days totally. I should learn how to control myself and get inner peace.
 
Speaking and Interactive Communication
I like debating although it could end up with arguments. With proper help, it could be interesting enough. It is good chances to get opinions from others on certain controversial topics. Also it is good opportunities to practice expand my opinion without being aggressive. Being aggressive is really big deal for me. I should practice and learn how to control myself during debating. haha.
Anyway, we talked about this and that.... and I am curious a lot. I heard that the former teachers who took this course already ALSO complained about the textbook we are using for this class. And Brad always tells that the book is biased much and much. Then, why does he use this book again? Many times it becomes itself controversial so much. I may not notice unreasonable things because I am a Korean, but I don’t think this book presents the right image of Korea.
I like his way to speak. haha. It sounds pretty neat, because I think his way to pronounce is much similar the thing I am used to. However, well, the book always gives us something that we can talk about because of its prejudice.

Everybody has to be miserable.
Man are stupid and women are crazy. kkk
 
Pedagogical English Instruction
What did I do? T_T
 
Teaching Culture in he English Classroom
Another fallacies. As I mentioned on last Thursday. It is better to gather up everything.
Just in case.
Post Hoc,
Slippery Slope,
Hasty Generalization,
Appeal to Authority,
Appeal to Ignorance
False Alternatives

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기