2013년 9월 5일 목요일

Something irritating

I know everything can't go as I thinking. However, there are something really annoying.

I don't know why the official doesn't give us enough information to us. He sure knows about this program a lot because he manages not only this 3+3 but also other 5+1 courses. I think he knows well enough about what teachers are curious and interested in but he behaves like he doesn't know well or WE must know all in advance.

Today, teachers and I went to City bank to open an account. We need it for paying the bill for homestay in US. Anyone of the group didn't know that we should have an account in this bank. One day a teacher asked him for opening new account just in case. She said he said like this. We MUST open an account before going out and do it OURSELVES.

Nobody knew this before. NOBODY! And he said we should open it now. What? Why didn't you say this before? There is little time to go bank. One hour is not enough to go to bank and open it. We should use weekly check up time or leave early. If he had told us before, we didn't have to go out altogether and crammed into one bank.

It took so long time for several teachers including me to go out and open accounts.
And Denis was angry for teachers being late.

I tried this yesterday in Seoul but I couldn't. I changed my name before and someone(my mom) tried making a credit card with my information. So, I needed more documents. I found out this yesterday in the bank. I was mad at my mom.


Everything he did, I don't like. He delays everything we want to know. If he gave us some information early, it is much easier to prepare anything. I don't like this. ha.....


I know one of characters for officials is waiting till the last time. I do this a lot, but don't if something is related to others!



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기