2013년 9월 24일 화요일

Review on Tuesday, September 17th.


Today, we didn't to much.

With Noel, we played game called Dixit. It means "He says..." in Latin, Noel said.
It was little tricky at first, especially for scoring, but it is interesting. I should describe the picture in one sentence and put the card on the table not showing the picture. Others put their card on the picture each which they think is the most proper for the sentence. After all turned over, everyone guess which card is the teller's card. If nobody guess the card or everyone guess the card right, the teller can't get any score. The purpose is to make a sentence appropriate tricky. haha.





With Denis, we did tong twister. Oh... I didn't like this much. (We did others, but I forgot. It was too powerful to remember other things, kkk) However, my team (Sage, Krystal,  Bruce and I) did the best!
Another Minjee's team was hilarious! I saw Denis was laughing so hard. lol. The team was so funny that I even felt embarrassed. kkk





We even saw that Dr.Schwab was dancing!




텔레~비전에 내가 나왔으면 정말 좋겠네~ 정말 좋겠네.



I can't believe that the first session is OVER!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기