2013년 9월 16일 월요일

Review on Friday, September 6th


I think I am tired now. for being focused on something.


Content based.
Check Schwab's paper.
talked about phonics and gloss.
easy rule but little confused. am I fool?

We also did gloss things. I think professors like gloss work so much. It could be easy approach to teach writing and reading with listening or watching something. I may have to try this next year with my students. I am curious now whether I can teach my students with lower lever by this method.

Songs, maybe. I think students will like songs with beautiful melody.


Noel. reading.
making words and reading. I should see those flash cards but I always forget to do.

Practicum.
prepare the demonstration. Sometimes I feel very silly to do this. 5 minutes presentation with 3 or 4 hours preparation. hm...


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기