2013년 9월 10일 화요일

Review on Thursday, August 29th


Teaching Listening and Speaking
Demonstration class. I like another MinJee's activity. and Nora's hot potato was fun! The hot potato song was good. I didn't expect it stopped suddenly in middle of the song. It would be good to make some sentences using given grammar. The level for this would be... more than middle? How about learning vocabulary? I should think about this.

Bruce called "Haliey~" kkkk.
I think his personality is really good. He always smiles and try to look positive aspects. Whenever he talks something, I can see some of us must smile. I think this is his really strong point. Make someone smile and see everyone's good things.

Teaching Culture in the English Classroom
Leadership. and talk about the article. We did several activities to try out leadership. I wasn't successful. I get distracted so easily by something in front of me and lose something small but important. I need to think more and try not to lose some small things.
Anyway, I was so sleepy today. I think it is because of the long trip.


Reading and Fluency Activities
do some vocabulary learning, flash cards, making hand computer better. haha.
I always forget to read those cards again. Then why do I make those things? Read these, MinJi!!



Pedagogical and Microteaching
Fun with Denis. Talked about integrated skills.
It is very difficult understand the concept fully. Also, I wonder whether it is possible to do the class with these skills like with all four skills altogether.

I maybe am too skeptical.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기