2013년 9월 16일 월요일

Review on Friday, August 30th

Content-based Instruction-logic & Lanugage
Pronunciation.
Long and lax vowel decided by following consonant, especially sonorance.
I know this already but review is always good. What I have studied is still in my head but it is hard to remember and remind before I review it. Also, he organized it very clearly. I think I should teach some of this at my class. 

Classroom english
Nothing special. haha.^^; I should read all of the book before I go out.

Practicum and Microteaching
Pattern learning. Poem.
We talked about realia. It gives class meaningful contextualization. Anything can be realia for class. Photos, memu, food... whatever it is, as long as it gives some base for communication.

Writing poems. good way for practice writing. It could be good for introducing each other and find out someone's thought and opinion unconsciously.

Last five minutes is very important. This time, they remember what they learn, their emotion, the atmosphere... So, Do FUN AND HAPPY things at this time!!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기