2013년 9월 16일 월요일

Review on Tuesday, September 10th.

Reading and Fluency Activities
Reading and interview. He always evaluates my work high. only my thought? but I like interview with him.

Pedagogical English
Skills in English Class.
Job interview, Denis: Denis E Natural Intelligent Sexy Prof. kkk
writing poems. should refer his paper.
But I like practical activities. These things I can use in my class.

Level is the most difficult problem, but I WILL try these activities that I've learned here to my students whatever their level will be.



Afternoon, we had an orientation about life in the USA.
ChulJi made us worried a lot in life there. Ah.... what should I bring there? How much my luggage will be? Shoes? Clothes? Some shampoo or rinse? Towel? Dang!

Try the best. I'll do well there. I believe in me.

However, it is really glad to think about seeing Suzy and Vissal there. I'm happy to have such good friends there. Relationship and bond(?) are so interesting. They were English native teachers in Busan and now very reliable friends for me.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기