2013년 9월 16일 월요일

Review on Wednesday, September 4th.


Speaking
Brad gave us paper talking about Konglish. fun.
Konglish is not bad. It could be kind of dialect for English. I thank Denis's opinion.
The problem is I am an English teacher and I should tell the REAL English and Konglish. It is so hard because I am not a native speaker.

AESOP
Jeff taught us how to order some food in restaurant.

I thought that it is not difficult to order some food at the restaurant. Still, I think so, because I'm going to be the most irritating customer by asking lots of questions if I don't know. haha. That is the my strategy to survive in strange place. I did in Australia and even in Tokyo although I don't know any Japanese. kkkk.

However, it was good to know I should be careful to order something like juice or coffee, or even water, because it can charge me more.

Real US English... 진짜 미'쿡'말 was so fast. Jeff spoke in real speed and I couldn't follow him well. Whatever, I am not a native speaker, so I will ask the waiter again and again till I can get it. haha.

I'll like to have dressing on the side. got it.

I found out tip is so... irritating.

p.s. I really want to go to Cheese Cake Factory!

Writing
Denis gave us some feedback and taught us how to start introduction.
Essay is difficult to write. There are several ways to start essay but it is hard to start a writing with 'HOOK'.

Speaking
Brad and we talked about job crisis.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기