2013년 9월 16일 월요일

Review on Wednesday, September 11th.

I have now 7 reviews of temporarily drafted version. When can I publish them all?
Maybe after this weekend? haha.
When you read this, I am sure it will be after 14th September.

I just found out I made terrible mistakes on reviews like mistake on classes for certain day... I didn't think about changed schedule. Well... stupid!!

Speaking and Interactive Communication
We talked about global warming. He said that the write of the book is very biased and his another book has some strange topics. haha. Alien abduction? kkkk. I know there may be something we don't know in space but... it is proper topic for discussion?

We also talked about politeness in English. We should figure out some rules.

Bruce said "The longer the better." 

Then, Brad wrote on the board "Open the fucking door, asshole"
kkkkkkkkk. It was sooooooooo fun!!!! Other teachers and I giggled a lot.

I like the way he talks. Like other professors, he is so humorous!
"I am going to ask you a question."
"I am going to answer your question." like this. kkk

US Education System & Overseas Prep
Check our homestay house and... I felt jealous for Bruce's homestay house. That looks so good!
I think good personality always get reward in anyway. haha.

Writing for Communication
Try writing an essay and...... I am stuck!!!!

Speaking and Interactive Communication
Global warming and way to combat it. It was interesting to watch the video clip from TED. Thank you Brad. You always broaden my view of life. haha.



Dictowatch.
: Watch video and take note - discuss it with your partner and reconstruct the content.
Watch it again and try again.
Watch and fill in blanks.
Read the real text.




Bruce wrote this except 'Natural'
When Brad saw 'N alone, he added and made it into Natural.


Bruce wrote again. This time he used name of Brad. 
He is really good at applying what he learned.



댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기