2013년 9월 16일 월요일

Review on Thursday, September 5th.

I am so worried about homestay family. I hope I can get along with the family well so that we can go out together to buy something or to take a short trip. Also, I want to meet a really good co-teacher in the school. Please, please, if there is god, I really want to have good time there. 

I'll do my best to be a good friend for sure, of course.

TLS
teachers' demonstrations. 

Information gap activity - Suyoung  Lee
Teacher gives students a handout and it has two types. A pair is given a different
handout which contains different information. There is information gap between students.
To fill the table or get the information from the other, they should interact each other.



Review with the bomb - Heejeong Lee(Hailey)
Description:
1. Give students a list of words that they learned and have them read through the words for 1 min.
2. After time is up, have them make groups of 4.
3. Show a big stopwatch on the screen and set the timer to countdown from 60 sec.
4. Students have to say any word out of the list within 5 sec.
5. A student who tries to say at the sound “beep” is a “player”.


Story retelling with 3/2/1 - Bruce
Description:
1. Divide the class into two groups.
2. Give each group a different story. Let them read the story and prepare their retelling.
3. Let students line up two lines facing each other. For the first time, students retell the story for 3 minutes. Second time, change partners, and retell the story for 2 minutes and for the last for just one minute.
Vocabulary learning with Bingo - Krystal
Description:
1. Students learn/reveiw words in textbook with video containing pictures and songs.
2. Students draw a grid of 4*4(depending on the number of words they’ve learnt) and fill each with words they just learnt.
3. Each student speak out one word in turn and the rest of students erase the word if they have in their grid.
4. The student who erases 4 lines first should shout ‘Bingo’ and become the winner.

Can You Guess What Object I am Thinking About? - Blair
Description:
1. Students sit in a circle, and one student thinks of an object. It must be a concrete thing.
2. He cannot tell anybody what he is thinking, but he can give one hint.
3. Students in the circle must ask questions, and the answers can only be yes or no.

Teaching Culture
Creativity = Curiosity + imagination
I think I am not creative so much. I can find myself pretty dull in Denis lesson, too.

Reading fluency
Just reading. Noel's wife suddenly fell in sick. He looked so worried.


Writing for communication
got feedback from Denis and I decided to throw my all writing and do it again.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기