2013년 7월 31일 수요일

Review on Tuesday July 30th

Okay, I admitted that I spent some time working out, watching Korean drama, and using my phone. But it was too tired to do something related to study! So, I just enjoyed the time in the cafe a while and exercised a little as usual. What am I writing here?

Today, there was two times of speaking and interactive communication. There were some topics we should discuss and some of them were interesting. Especially about racism in Korea. A lot of people don't admit it, but there is pretty much strong racism in Korea. Even I am little prejudiced against some group of people. Other teachers seemed not to know this strong racism in Korea. However, I am sure every person in Korea have experienced it at least at once except Korean ourselves.

Pedagogical English Instruction. We talked about contextualized class for a while. Can I decorate my classroom as I want? Is it okay to put something on the wall? I'm not still sure. My classroom is not only my one but also other English teachers' and homeroom teacher's of the room.

However, I can start little things.

He gave us several trust building activity. Those were fun even though Eye-contact activity was a little too much for people... It was embarrassing to have eye contact even only 15 seconds and I did it with Denis with 60 seconds!!!!!

Teaching culture in the classroom. Okay. I am not a creative person. I tried, but those were so difficult questions. Without teacher's hints, we couldn't figure out half of them. The concept of  critical thinking is not that difficult but applying it was difficult. It Was.


Oops, it is already past midnight!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기