2013년 7월 29일 월요일

A late review on Friday, July, 26th.

It was a ordinary day as usual. We still have new subjects, so it was like a honeymoon(Noel said).

Everything went well. Dr.Schwab (can I call him Bob?) looks like a generous and considerate grandfather(If it is rude, I'm really sorry, and I'll delete this sentence.) but at the same time he seems to give us a lot of work to do and think.

Today, Noel talked little faster and I had hard time following him a little. I should practice English listening more. :(
We talked about Teaching English Through English a little. It..... I don't know. It is very controversial issue in Korea and I'm so confused. It conflicts directly what I think. However, I am a students now and should be flexible more.

At a break, Jeff gave me a fright. I was dozing putting my head on my arms. Suddenly I heard someone call my name and literally got up! He liked my work on my blog. I was so surprised that he checked my blog and glad that he liked it. At the same time, I was a little embarrassed that I was the only one who used the blog so actively.

I am a night owl. I should change my life style and should be an early bird. It is not easy. Today(Sunday, July, 28th) was too hot to do anything. I should go out early....

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기