2013년 7월 26일 금요일

Finding a back door

I tried to find a back door of this university and found it.
At first, it didn't look like a back door. Other teachers and I thought it is just a sort of doghole, I mean, a small gate students use besides the main gate. However, it Is a back gate. Ah... I thought I may use the back gate to go to the bus stop near there so I could avoid the crowds. Well, I give up. I definitely get lost there.

Today I take LS, CU, CE and PE. Every subject was interesting. Also, every teacher was so humorous. Especially Noel was so fun. He is... I can't find exact expression but he was so distinctive? When he changed  from his evil self and good self, it was so funny but a little scared. :) I hope he shouldn't bring out his evil side to me. hahaha.

Thesis, hypothesis, contextual learning. Well.... It must be the long journey. Some of them I am sure I studied when I prepared the test, but I could only the terms not concepts exactly. It was so frustrating.

I should write this earlier, but today is the day for my now favorite drama:  너의 목소리가 들려. I love the drama. But the drama took my time for sleep a little.... it is my fault. 




댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기